KineMaster Pro Video Editor Free. Kinemaster for PC may be a potent tool for Video editing with features for full-fledged video development. The App is exclusively available for Android and iOS devices. There’s no standalone version of KineMaster for PC, but if you would like to use KineMaster on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or Mac, then you’ll, using a workaround.
KineMaster offers a professional level of control on the editing process over compatible devices for professionals and amateurs alike. You’ll do dazzling edits, motions, and animations on your Android Smartphones, which were prior capable only on big editing tools on PC.
KineMaster Pro Video Editor Free
Kinemaster PC are often installed with an emulator, and you do not worry about any extra complications. Just install the emulator with the one-click process and open the Google play store. An emulator may be software that works as Android on Windows and Macbook.
About KineMaster Pro Apk Mod?
KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video*, images, text, precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and far more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process. For artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video (also handy for storyboarding!). Our users include mobile journalists, YouTube creators, short film producers, educators, and other professionals from various industries worldwide.
Use the slick videos you create with KineMaster to extend your YouTube channel’s reach and recognition and become a YouTube star. KineMaster Pro Video Editor Free
* Video layers are available on supported devices only. Currently, devices using Qualcomm Snapdragon 800/801/805/808/810/820, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652 (720p only), Tegra K1, Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650, or Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420, Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only), Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890 are supported, with support for more devices coming soon. KineMaster Pro Video Editor Free
• Multiple layers for video, images, stickers, text, handwriting in video clips
• Frame-by-frame trimming, splicing, and slicing
• Instant preview anytime
• Hue, brightness, and saturation controls
• Speed control for video clips
• Fade in/fade out sound (overall)
• Volume envelope (Precise volume control from moment to moment within a clip)
• Transition effects (3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more)
• a spread of themes, animations, and visual and audio effects
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+, Dropbox, and more
Your feedback and suggestions will help us still improve KineMaster.
Supported OS and Devices
• KineMaster is often used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) and above, but you’ll have the simplest editing experience when using the newest Android version available for your device.
• you’ll experience the best editing performance with devices that run on chipsets above Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (MSM8974)
• Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
• Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
• Image formats: JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP, GIF(still image only)
• Export Video Format: MP4 (H.264 Baseline + AAC LC)
Full Subscription Unlocked
Full Shop/Assets Access
1. Adds a choice to download Premium assets and export videos containing Premium assets by watching ads
2. Adds support for animated GIF files
3. Adds speed control for video layers